Product Innovation – The Next Generation
Sue Burek, Søren Salomo, Kevin Caves, Bengisu Berispek, and Andrew Varvara
Originally presented: December 8, 2022
Watch time: 50 minutes
Access the Webcast
Join us for an overview of PDMA’s Global Student Innovation Challenge – learn about how students, professors, entrepreneurs and practitioners use process and best practices to launch successful products.
PDMA’s Global Student Innovation Challenge provides a stage for young entrepreneurs to develop ideas driven towards innovation-based ventures, and helps students transition from academic to real-world practitioners. This program provides an opportunity to develop an idea for a new product or business and receive feedback from knowledgeable people, and works to prepare students to learn product development strategy driven by market intelligence, product development methodologies and frameworks through developing product solutions to real world problems.
Register above to learn about this year’s competition and hear from our students about their projects!
- Help students to transition from academic to real-world practitioner.
- Opportunity for companies to identify upcoming talent for roles in new product and market development jobs.
- Provide a stage for young entrepreneurs to develop ideas driven towards innovation-based ventures.
- Opportunity for students to learn product development methodologies and frameworks through developing product solutions to real world problems.
- Attendees can learn new techniques in new product and market development.
- Aligned with PDMA’s role to champion best practices in new product management and development.
About the Presenters
Sue Burek, Senior Consultant, Foresight Science & Technology
Connect with Sue via LinkedIn
Søren Salomo, Professor for Technology and Innovation Management, TU Berlin
Connect with Søren via LinkedIn
Kevin Caves, Engineer, Duke University Health System
Connect with Kevin via LinkedIn
Bengisu Berispek, Student, TU Berlin & Member, Sustain.ALL
Andrew Varvara, University of Tulsa
Connect with Andrew via LinkedIn
Ty Hagler, Trig Innovation and Industrial Design Firm
Connect with Ty via LinkedIn