Create Brand Stories That Buzz
Arjun Sen, ZenMango
Originally presented: December 17, 2020
Watch time: 48 minutes
Access the Webcast
Based on high-impact brand origin & founder stories Arjun has created for brands.
Customers decide emotionally and justify rationally. In a world where most businesses scream their brand features, Arjun has created crisp purposeful stories that break through the clutter, put businesses in a one-of-one category, and jump-start their journey to ongoing Big Wins.
Arjun will show that every brand with a purpose has a story; and will share real-life secrets with your audience on how to discover and tell those stories to create lifetime customer connections.
Attendees will learn:
- See the power of brand stories
- Own a clear framework of how to discover and tell brand stories to build winning brands
- Make purposeful brand story-telling a way of life
About the Presenter
Real learning from real world business situations as Arjun Sen shares his corporate executive experience:
- Papa John’s International, Senior Executive
- Led the 3,000-restaurant chain to 4-years of record growth
- Built first-ever online ordering system ($1 billion in annual revenue today)
- Senior level positions at Jillian’s, Boston Market, Einstein Bros., and Pizza Hut
- CEO of ZenMango, made business impact on major Restaurant, Service, Retail, Non-Profit and Sports brands and personalities.