Agile Strategies & Startup Thinking in Large Companies (Part 2)
Irene Spitsberg, InnoVentures
Originally presented: October 13, 2015
Watch time: 48 minutes
Access the Webcast
Large companies are not start-ups and never will be! They are designed and operate differently. To innovate effectively, large companies can’t simply replicate start-up principles. Rather, they must adapt start-up principles in ways that are smart and tailored to their organization.
During two webcasts, Irene will share a practical, unified framework that any company can apply to build a more efficient, agile and impactful innovation system - and one that works with your structure and specific innovation objectives. Informed by her first-hand experience delivering innovations (both failures and successes) within leading global corporations, Irene will share a foundation to “move the needle” toward the execution success.
Part 2 – Building Your Innovation System – will include:
- How a system-based approach to innovation can help any company become successful with innovation delivery
- Generating and scaling ideas effectively
- Developing capability to deal with uncertainty and manage risk
- Bridging the credibility gap with stakeholders to sustain investment in high-risk programs when competing for scarce resources
- Incorporating five success principles into a coherent system that works with your organizational structure and innovation objectives