Collecting Product Input Through a Well-Managed Customer Advisory Board Program
Eyal Danon (Ignite Advisory Group) and Gavin Nathan (CustomerAdvisoryBoard.org)
Originally presented: November 2, 2016
Watch time: 55 minutes
Access the Webcast
Collecting Product Input Through a Well-Managed Customer Advisory Board Program is led by Eyal Danon, founder of Ignite Advisory Group, and Gavin Nathan, founder of customeradvisoryboard.org.
This webcast is intended for individuals that are members of the C-suite and involved with Operations.
Join this insightful and educational webinar to learn the essential elements in creating and managing a world-class CAB program, including:
- Company and members benefits of a well-managed CAB program
- Key challenges in designing and running a CAB
- Creating an impactful CAB program
Goals of this webcast include:
- Understand how CABs can be used to effectively gather customer input into product development roadmap
- Learn various methods to collect and prioritize customer desired product features and functions
- Learn best practices for turning collected input into a robust action plan