The Power of Habit - Challenges in Launching New Products

The Power of Habit - Challenges in Launching New Products

PDMA St. Louis | May 10, 2022

I will present two case studies of challenging product launches from my own experience. The first is from the startup and related to underestimating the complexity of change to the users our product brought. The latter, is about launching a very new for the company product in the mid-size organization and what resistance it generated inside.

Learning Objectives:

• Share tips to assess the level of novelty for clients
  • Share practical ways to overcome the resistance in the organization for a new product
  • Share how I plan the product launch

About the Presenter

Wojciech Ozimek

Wojciech Ozimek

Wojciech Ozimek has spent 11 years in software product management. Currently, he is Head of Product Development at XPLUS where he manages a portfolio of software products and a product team of 40 people. Before that, he was involved in a startup called TeamStormer. He is also a TRIZ expert and author, part time academic teacher in the field of Product Development. He is a founder of Central European chapter of PDMA and its first President.

What did you think of this post?

Start a conversation with your peers by posting to our kHUB Discussion board! Browse trending posts and reply to other thought leaders OR start your own discussion by clicking "Post New Message."

Start a Discussion

If you don't have an account with us, create a guest account or become a member today and receive exclusive access to all PDMA member benefits. Please note that both members and non-members are welcome to participate in the kHUB.

Get Involved in the kHUB ad