PDMA EGYPT | VIRTUAL EVENT | August 18, 2020
Companies that fail to innovate are at the risk of extinction, and the successful ones realize that product innovation is critical to their future growth and even survival. That is why creating radical innovations are becoming the most important business issue of our time.
Join us on Tuesday, August 18th at 8 PM Cairo time (GMT+2) for a live dialogue with the board members of the Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) Chapter in Egypt. We will discuss more about product innovation, what does it mean, why is it important, why so many products fail every year and how can this be avoided, and why is it important to build a local innovation community?
- Building the community of innovators: PDMA Egypt Chapter
- Building the community of innovators: PDMA Egypt ChapterMeet the board
- What is NPD (New Product Development)?
- Why develop new products?
- Why products fail while others succeed?
- Upcoming events
- Mohamad Midani, professor of product development and innovation management
- Seif Abdelghany, product development professional in the home appliance sector
- Nariman Lotfi, Instructor and professional product designer
- Mark Adkins, director and vice chair of the Product Development and Management Association