Registration will close on Tuesday, March 15th
PDHs: 2 per session
This eight-week program will be held every Tuesday, from March 22 – May 10, 2022.
March 22: 5:30 – 8:00 pm (Eastern Time) | March 29 - May 10: 6:00 – 8:00 pm (Eastern Time).
Beyond the Table Research, 2605 Nicholson Rd, Bldg 5, Suite 5130, Sewickley, PA 15143
PDMA Pittsburgh’s eight-week professional development training program* covers the fundamentals of product management and innovation. Expert product development practitioners and talented educators will be teaching seven key areas of study*, including:
- Portfolio Management
- Product Innovation Process
- Culture, Teams, Leadership
- Product Design and Development Tools
- Market Research
- Product Innovation Management
In addition to instructor-led discussions, you’ll use real-world situations during each class to learn about the fundamentals of product development, product management, and innovation. You’ll apply the applicable tools, methodologies, and strategies to your own company projects, product lines, and product challenges for a more meaningful learning experience.
Each week, you’ll leave with invaluable knowledge and insight that you can use in your current and future roles.
* Although this program covers all seven knowledge areas of the PDMA Body of Knowledge, it is not intended to fully prepare the participant for the New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification examination.
- Learn methods and tools by applying them to your own business challenges during and after class
- Interact with instructors with various areas of expertise and backgrounds
- Collaborate with participants from diverse industries
Who Should Attend
Professionals, managers, innovators, and members of product development teams who want to gain a greater understanding of product management and new product development.
Whether you are new to product management/development or are a seasoned professional who wants to revisit the fundamentals, this training will be extremely helpful to you.
Training Program Fees
Consider becoming PDMA member before registering for the training. You’ll be able to take advantage of the discounted registration rates and the other benefits of membership.
|PDMA Pittsburgh Training Program Pricing
||Early Bird Price Before March 4th
||Regular Price After March 4th
What’s Included with the Program Fee
- One-year PDMA membership for non-members (Basic Membership)
- Free electronic copy of the PDMA Body of Knowledge (BoK) Guidebook
- Free access to one PDMA Pittsburgh Innovation Forum plus one free guest pass (for first time attendee) – valid for one year after start of BoK