From Requirements to Concepts - How Tools of Design Thinking Can Lead to Better Product-Market Fit
PDH Credit: 1
Note: If COVID cases decrease, there may be an option to attend this event in person.
Join PDMA Pittsburgh and the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) for an engaging “Back-to-Basics” workshop on February 24th.
In previous workshops, we have explored ways to navigate through the “Problem Space” of Design Thinking to identify customer requirements and opportunities. In this workshop, PDMA Pittsburgh and ISDA Pittsburgh are collaborating to deliver an interactive experience covering the “Solution Space” of Design Thinking.
This workshop will focus on:
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Tools to generate solution concepts
- Activities to refine one desirable, viable, and feasible solution concept
- How to engage with a Design firm
This workshop will be facilitated by several individuals with long time experience and current roles in design, product management, and product development.
- Identify the basic elements of Design Thinking
- Employ tools of divergent thinking to generate solution ideas
- Use approaches of convergent thinking to narrow down ideas to desirable, viable, and feasible solution concepts
- Define goals for collaboration with design firms to ensure positive outcomes
Only 20 seats available.
PDMA Members and Guests: $30
Please register by clicking the button above.