PDHs: 2 per session
|PDMA STL BOK Training Pricing
||Early Bird (on/before 7/7)
||Regular Price (after 7/7)
PDMA St. Louis’s eight-week professional development training program covers the fundamentals of Product Management and Innovation. PDMA is excited to announce the publication of a newly revised NPD Professional Body of Knowledge (BoK), which combines all preparation materials needed for the revised exam into a single publication. PDMA St. Louis is now offering a series of seven courses to cover the entirety of the new Body of Knowledge.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for everyone from those excited to enter the field of Product Management for the first time to Product Management Professionals, Managers, Innovators, and members of Product Development teams who want to gain a greater understanding of Product Management and new Product Development.
- Product Strategy - 7/14/2022
- Portfolio Management - 7/21/2022
- Product Innovation Process - 7/28/2022
- Tools and Metrics - 8/4/2022
- Culture Organization and Teams - 8/11/2022
- Market Research - 8/18/2022
- Life Cycle Management - 8/25/2022