kHUB All Member Forum Community Blog

#Culture, Teams, and Leadership

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

The kHUB Curator Team members have each been assigned a BoK section to own.  This includes seeking, editing and sharing content related to that section.  The curators are also sharing their perspective of various sub-sections of their chapter and contributing ...
0 comments
The attached article is from the September 2006 edition of Visions Magazine.  The author, Joshua L. Cohen, is the guest presenter at the February 26, 2021 joint PDMA Atlanta / Philadelphia webinar titled:  Weaving Intellectual Property Strategies into ...
0 comments
Read time: 2 minutes Newton told us that, “If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” And in the realm of New Product Development, Robert Cooper and Scott Edgett are giants of our field. It should be required reading of every ...
0 comments
Read Time: 5 minutes Before we land into the article, I’d like to share briefly about my background and my passion! I have worked in the Internet industry for many years, writing code, making sales, and being an executive. I started a business, sold ...
0 comments