Innovators Respond to World Events

Innovators Response to World Events

This section provides members the chance to connect and share ideas about how they, as product development professionals, can come together and provide ideas, relief and services during times of crisis and changing “political, social” and economic times.

Please add your comments and narrative.

Latest Discussions List

• This is great Wayne - thanks for posting!  I've registered! ------------------------------ Ernie Harris Founder Interesting Blazer Saint Petersburg FL 727-306-1880 Self-expression and self-identification is one of my professional and personal values. ...

• Ernie, I just wrapped up a Zoom meeting with Ron Idoko, Diversity and Multicultural Programs Manager at the University of Pittsburgh.  He shared with me their powerful framework for cultivating diversity consciousness across their faculty, staff, and ...

• Profile Picture

Pronouns

As part of my personal and professional growth, I've been spending time educating myself on topics related to social equality and inclusion.  Today I thought I'd share a resource that I found about pronouns in people's email signatures. As individuals, ...

Recent Blogs List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.