kHUB All Member Forum

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

In an agile process, who has primary responsibility for ensuring the orderly and timely flow of ideas and projects through the new product development process?

• 1.  In an agile process, who has primary responsibility for ensuring the orderly and timely flow of ideas and projects through the new product development process?

Posted 12 days ago

hi, everyone

I have met a question about agile role. Give me some suggetion pls.

In agile, who has primary responsibility for ensuring the orderly and timely flow of ideas and projects through the new product development process?

A. Product Owner 

B. Scrum Master

#Culture,TeamsandLeadership

------------------------------
    Bin Ji
    CTO
    Willing Engineering
    Nanjing

• 2.  RE: In an agile process, who has primary responsibility for ensuring the orderly and timely flow of ideas and projects through the new product development process?

Posted 11 days ago
    Hi Bin Ji,

In Agile, the Scrum Master has the primary responsibility for ensuring the orderly and timely flow of ideas and projects through the new product development process. Thanks.

--
    Best Regards,
    Christopher Lee

Product Manager
    (347) 410-6951

Connect with me on *LinkedIn *at:

• 3.  RE: In an agile process, who has primary responsibility for ensuring the orderly and timely flow of ideas and projects through the new product development process?

Posted 10 days ago

Bin Ji - 

I agree with Christopher Lee.

It is my understanding that in Agile processes, it is the Scrum Master that has the responsibility of keeping everything on track

[Sue] [Burek] [NPDP]
    [kHUB Administrator]
    [PDMA]
    [Huntersville] [NC]
    [585-314-4611]