PDMA Pittsburgh Chapter
Wednesday, December 1, 2021 | 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
6501 Living Place, First floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Pricing is an often overlooked aspect of the product development process. Without an appropriate pricing strategy, even an optimal product might struggle to find customers or to generate at its revenue potential.
Join Eric Whetstone and Brian Witt from AMG Research on December 1st as they share insights gleaned from their years of market research and academic experience investigating not just the “what” but the “why” of successful pricing strategies. Eric and Brian will also highlight common pricing mistakes that keep products from reaching their full market potential.
Eric and Brian will discuss topics such as:
- Avoiding cost-based pricing
- Pricing to those who value the product
- Ensuring optimized portfolio pricing
- Market research methodologies and when to use them (or not)
We look forward to seeing you at this informative event.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Why pricing is such an important component of product development strategy.
- How to understand the difference between what customers “want” and what they “value” (i.e., what is the value proposition?”)
- How to price new products to those who value the product, service, or technology
- Market research methodologies to uncover customer value and optimize pricing
Who Should Attend:
- R&D and Engineering involved in bring new products to market
- Upstream Marketers
- Academic professors and students
PDMA Members: $25
Please register by clicking the button above.