2023 Fall Body of Knowledge Training
PDMA Pittsburgh Chapter
Registration will close on Friday, September 1, 2023
PDHs: 2 per session
This eight-week program will be held every Tuesday, from September 12 – October 31, 2023 from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
The discounted registration rate has been extended to August 23rd.
PDMA Pittsburgh’s eight-week professional development training program* covers the fundamentals of product management and innovation. Expert product development practitioners and talented educators will be teaching seven key areas of study,* including:
- Market Research
- Portfolio Management
- Product Innovation Process
- Culture, Teams, Leadership
- Product Innovation Management
- Product Design and Development Tools
In addition to instructor-led discussions, you’ll use real-world situations during each class to learn about the fundamentals of product management, product development, and innovation. You’ll apply applicable tools, methodologies, and strategies to your own company projects, product lines, and product challenges for a more meaningful learning experience.
Each week, you’ll leave with invaluable knowledge and insight that you can use in your current and future roles.
* Although this program covers all seven knowledge areas of the PDMA Body of Knowledge, it is not intended to fully prepare the participant for the New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification examination.
- Learn methods and tools by applying them to your own business challenges during and after class
- Interact with instructors with various areas of expertise and backgrounds
- Collaborate with participants from diverse industries
Who Should Attend
Professionals of all experience levels who want to gain a deeper understanding of innovation process.
Whether you are new to product management/development or are a seasoned professional who wants to revisit the fundamentals, this training will be extremely helpful to you.
Training Program Fees
Consider becoming PDMA member before registering for the training. You’ll be able to take advantage of the discounted registration rates and the other benefits of membership.
|PDMA Pittsburgh Training Program Pricing
Before August 18
|BoK Pricing After August 18
What’s Included with the Program Fee:
- One-year PDMA membership for non-members (Basic Membership)
- Free electronic copy of the PDMA Body of Knowledge (BoK) Guidebook
- Free access to one PDMA Pittsburgh Innovation Forum plus one free guest pass (for first time attendee) – valid for one year after start of BoK
Link to the registration page.
University of Pittsburgh Big Idea Center
3601 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213