PDH Credit: 1
This is a FREE event. Register now to save your seat!
Please join PDMA-MN Chapter February 17th for our second complementary virtual event. Jeff Sussna, CEO of Sussna Associates will explain how to give Agile and DevOps a compass by aligning teams with their customers’ goals. Jeff will introduce a cloud-native approach to continuous discovery and delivery. It brings together product and engineering perspectives and resolves the tension between agility and strategy that plagues digital product teams. By making feedback the heart of your process, it allows you to continuously deliver what your customers need next.
- How the cloud changes customers’ expectations
- How new customer expectations impact product management
- How to: Empower autonomous teams to make good business decisions
- Ensure everyone knows why they’re building what they’re building
- Use Agile to make meaningful experience improvements
- Let customers know what to expect beyond “the next two weeks”
About the Speaker
Jeff Sussna is Founder and CEO of Sussna Associates, a Minneapolis-based consulting firm that helps software teams and executives meet the demand for continuous service delivery.