PDH Credit: 1
This is a FREE event. Register now to save your seat!
Storytelling is everywhere – from movies to music to literature to marketing. It’s easy to see how telling a powerful story would be critical in any of those areas. But what may not be so obvious is how these same storytelling tools and techniques can be used to develop next-level product, business, and engineering presentations as well!
In this talk, author and strategy expert Bob Caporale will guide us through the process of developing product and business presentations that lead to more captivated audiences, more successful outcomes, and a greater level of buy-in and support. Targeted specifically toward product and engineering professionals, participants will learn how to utilize highly impactful storytelling frameworks and storyboarding techniques to re-craft their product, strategy, and gate review presentations into meaningful stories that are sure to make their audiences stand up and take notice!
The talk will be delivered in three basic parts:
- Understanding Your Audience
- Crafting Your Strategic Story
- Communicating Your Message
Join us as we explore how you can take your presentation skills to the next level with Strategic Storytelling!
In this session, participants will learn how to:
- Apply traditional storytelling tools and techniques to their product and business presentations.
- Use the “dramatic arc” to help guide their product and business stories.
- Develop storyboards to help structure their presentations and deliver their key messages with maximum impact.
- 5:30 - Virtual Networking - Discuss your current challenges with colleagues
- 6:00 - Introductions, Presentation and Q&A
- 7:00 - Adjourn
About the Speakers
Bob Caporale, Founder and President, Strategy Generation Company
Bob Caporale is the founder of Strategy Generation Company, a training and coaching company that specializes in helping organizations create dynamic product and business strategies and accompanying strategy presentations. Bob is also an established facilitator and speaker, the author of Creative Strategy Generation (McGraw-Hill, 2015), and the host of the Dear Strategy podcast where he answers user-submitted questions on the topics of product and business strategy. You can learn more about Bob by visiting strategygeneration.com or bobcaporale.com.