PDH Credit: 1
This is a FREE event. Register now to save your seat!
While studying innovation across many B2B organizations, two business school professors made a startling observation: Business leaders are very confident in their ability to develop innovations, but not in their ability to commercialize them. We’ll explore several persistent myths that consistently undermine B2B commercialization and impair new-to-the-world product launches at the worst possible time. PDMA members will learn how to address the needs of an important ‘disguised customer’ and deliver commercial successes that ultimately justify R&D and product development investments.
- Anticipate and mitigate the persistent myths that undermine go-to-market preparations for breakthrough products.
- Practice ‘Customer Eccentricity’ to engage, empower and energize your sales channels.
- Achieve pre-launch alignment of product managers, marketing, and sales to avoid the post-launch ‘commercialization death spiral.’
- 5:30-6:00 - Virtual Networking
- 6:00-6:10 - Introductions
- 6:10-6:50 - Presentation
- 6:50-7:00 - Q&A
- 7:00 - Adjourn
About the Speaker
James Craig, Founder, Revulet
James Craig has focused on growing B2B companies throughout his career, beginning in small regional companies and startups before following a traditional MBA path into corporate marketing - where he honed his skills empowering B2B sales teams around the world with confidence-building targeting, tools, and door-opening messages. He now enjoys applying the tools and experiences he's gained from world-class companies to help small- and mid-size companies punch above their weight and methodically outgrow their peers.
Based in Minneapolis, James serves on the Board of Advisors at the University of Minnesota’s Carlson Ventures Enterprise and is a guest lecturer for the Marketing Department of the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado – Boulder.