Knowledge Hub Community Blog

Innovators Response to World Events

This section provides members the chance to connect and share ideas about how they, as product development professionals, can come together and provide ideas, relief and services during times of crisis and changing “political, social” and economic times.

Please add your comments and narrative.

Latest Discussion Posts

• This is great Wayne - thanks for posting!  I've registered! ------------------------------ Ernie Harris Founder Interesting Blazer Saint Petersburg FL 727-306-1880 Self-expression and self-identification is one of my professional and personal values. ...

• Ernie, I just wrapped up a Zoom meeting with Ron Idoko, Diversity and Multicultural Programs Manager at the University of Pittsburgh.  He shared with me their powerful framework for cultivating diversity consciousness across their faculty, staff, and ...

• Profile Picture

Pronouns

As part of my personal and professional growth, I've been spending time educating myself on topics related to social equality and inclusion.  Today I thought I'd share a resource that I found about pronouns in people's email signatures. As individuals, ...

• Thank you for the thought provoking comments and article, Ernie. We all have so much to learn and simple actions can be taken to move the needle. How might we, as innovators, develop opportunities to better engage others?   This 2013 HBR article shares ...

• Today the news is filled with coverage of COVID-19, George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks (and many, many more).  PDMA is a place where innovators come together to learn, grow and create…at least for some.  As we moved into 2020, PDMA leadership took steps to ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Blogs

African American, Hispanic, Middle Eastern and other peoples deal with systemic racism every day of their lives. PDMA is committed to unifying activities that create positive experiences for members and non-members alike, thereby enabling growth and ...
2 comments
The past couple of months have had an immense impact in the way we are living now. The impact, though temporary, could in the long run redefine business strategies, making business leaders reprioritize their organizations capabilities to meet changing ...
4 comments
Product Ventures wanted to share a recent project we were honored to work on with the PDMA community. Armor All® is a brand that appeals to car owners who take pride in maintaining their vehicle. They rely on Armor All® to get the job done ...
0 comments
At a time when there’s a lot of difficult information to absorb, we wanted to provide some bright, happy news about a corporate partnership that quickly pivoted to do some good in local communities.     As part of PepsiCo’s ongoing efforts to ...
1 comment
The Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) community has come together, within the organization and at member companies, to answer the global call to arms from the health care community. Here are a few of their stories: Procter and ...
2 comments