kHUB All Member Forum

Community-specific HTML

#Culture, Teams, and Leadership
#khub
#knowledge-hub

Latest Discussions List

• At our company we leverage a number of methodologies and what we call a full-stack product development team. This means we run small teams that have leads that represent marketing, technology, business, research and design (big d). We typically focus ...

• Brian, Those are really good thoughts. I'd also supply that testing an MVP is the most meaningful and important step in every product development. Poor quality or incompleteness of MVP tests may entail a wrong estimate of the future product and, eventually, ...

• Since 2012, Actuation Consulting has done research to expand knowledge of the common factors driving high performance teams, explaining why some product teams excel while others struggle. Their seventh study of product teams focuses on understanding the ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Heather, I definitely understand what you are going through.  We recently went through a similar process at my company.  We are using the BCG format for role mandates. We started by creating 6 role mandates that cover all of the roles in the product ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Product Org Chart

Hello Heather: I've seen organizations successfully grow through new product introductions with many different organization structures.  It starts, however, by looking at product development as a system with several layers including how the firm is organized, ...