kHUB All Member Forum

Community-specific HTML

#Culture, Teams, and Leadership
#khub
#knowledge-hub

Latest Discussions List

• Hi Heather, I definitely understand what you are going through.  We recently went through a similar process at my company.  We are using the BCG format for role mandates. We started by creating 6 role mandates that cover all of the roles in the product ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Product Org Chart

Hello Heather: I've seen organizations successfully grow through new product introductions with many different organization structures.  It starts, however, by looking at product development as a system with several layers including how the firm is organized, ...

• Heather, If you're just gearing up to develop products, I have an approach that you should consider.  I don't exactly have an org chart, but the roles are well enough defined that you could build one quickly based on this approach.  The Rapid Learning ...

• Very good article Susan, thanks for posting. I took a Legal Issues in Human Resources class for my bachelors of science in business administration (BSBA) degree at Capella University and still find the EEOC (www.eeoc.gov) website as the go-to resource. ...

• Hi Heather, Our company has an unusual and complex structure so I won't share an org chart - it would be too painful to explain!  We have however implemented a Product Development process over the last five years that involves people from all parts ...