Tools & Metrics Summary
The Tools and Metrics Body of Knowledge (BoK) cuts across all product development and management domains with a focus on pragmatic utensils, techniques, and means for guiding implementation and execution. Where other BoK domains focus on knowledge and understanding, the content of Tools and Metrics addresses the translation of that knowledge into measurable and manageable actions and tasks. Topics include specific tools, techniques, templates, and frameworks, that facilitate efficient of effective completion of all aspects of strategy development, portfolio management, new product process, and life cycle management.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Techniques and frameworks for analyzing the business environment and identifying opportunities and threats.
- Methods for generating and managing new product, business, and service ideas.
- Techniques for evaluating feasibility of new market concepts and ranking opportunities.
- Frameworks for capturing and validating product requirements, customer desirability, and development priorities.
- Tools for improving collaboration during product development, and improving problem solving capabilities.
- Approaches for tracking and managing the product development process.
- Performance metrics for measuring the effectiveness of product innovation and development processes and identifying barriers to improved performance.
Enter, engage and learn how to increase your efficient and effective execution of product development and management tasks and activities.
Do you have content to contribute?
Email it to email@example.com.