PDH Credits: 7
Please register by clicking the button above. Become a PDMA member for $35 and attend our conference for FREE today!
Clearly, COVID-19 has been a significant business disruption, however this conference is not focused on COVID-19, but on the idea that businesses must be more prepared to face recurring disruptions and learn to innovate during and after significant disruptions.
When we consider how many new businesses (and business models) were spawned from previous downturns (Airbnb and Uber are two examples from the last downturn), it's evident that disruptions offer an opportunity to innovate.
- How can leveraging scenario planning help?
- How to prepare for the next disruption and become comfortable (or even excited)
- Change how you see the landscape to “see” those opportunities early
- How do we take advantage of the disruption and emerging opportunities?
- Convince others in your business who may be more interested in "staying the course" or waiting for things to "go back to normal"
- How do you build the skills to pivot your thinking, shift your business model to new realities and opportunities?
- Building the skills to pivot your thinking, shift your business model to new realities and opportunities.
- Case studies about companies that successfully innovated during a disruption